INFORMATION FOR POLISH AUTHORS OF PAPERS ON CLINICAL PALYNOLOGY
Criteria for articles covered by "Polish Bibliography of Clinical Palynology"
PREPARATION OF BIBLIOGRAPHICAL DATA
The author should prepare and send to the editor a bibliographical note together with a copy of the original publication. The bibliographical note should contain the following information, numbered and ordered as below:
ORIGINAL TITLE - Original title of publication.
TRANSLATIONS - Polish translation of the title (for papers in languages other than
English translation of the title (for papers in languages other than English).
AUTORS - Family names and initials of first names of all
- Title of journal (full title - without abbreviations) or book.
- Year of publication.
- Number of first page, number of last page.
Type of publication - journal, book, abstract book, proceedings, etc.
ISSN/ISBN - ISSN (for serials) or ISBN (in case of books, monographs, proceedings, etc.).
LANGUAGE - Language of main text in the publication.
- Keywords in Polish.
- Keywords in English (indentical to those in Polish).
ADDRESS - Current address of the author responsible for correspondence (reprints requests).
- Summary in Polish (original or exact translation of the summary, or abstract in the publication).
- Summary in English (original or exact translation of the summary or abstract in the publication).
INFORMATION FOR SCIENTISTS OPERATING POLLEN MEASURING POINTS
If you wish to add your measuring point to the list published together with "Polish Bibliography of Clinical Palynology", please send the following information (numbered consecutively with numerals as below) to the Editor.
3. Participating in which net.
4. Number, names and scientific titles of personnel involved in the observations. Please indicate head of the team.
5. Methods used - volumetric, gravimetric?
6. Type(s) of the pollen and spore trap(s) used, producer name and country of origin.
7. Location: name of locality, longitude and lattitude, height (both above sea level and ground level) of the measuring point.
8. Period of observation - starting and ending dates.
9. Since when (year) the measuring points have been operated.
10. Contact address, phone, fax, e-mail.
11. Additional information: sponsors, grants, etc.
INFORMATION FOR SCIENTISTS AND INSTITUTIONS INTERESTED IN RECEIVING "POLISH BIBLIOGRAPHY OF CLINICAL PALYNOLOGY"
The series will be delivered to the scientific community in Poland and abroad on a free basis. Preference is given to institutional libraries and individual scientists working in the field of palynology and allergology. If you are interested in receiving "Polish Bibliography of Clinical Palynology" please contact the Editor